360 Degree Laser Scanner YD Lidar X4 | Microsolution
Elecrow YDLIDAR X4 360-degree 2D LiDAR Ranging Sensor for ROS Robot.
Specifications and features:
- 5000 times per second Sampling rate
- 11m scanning range
- LiDAR height: 39mm
- Material: Mixture
- Type: Biosensor
- Theory: Optical Sensor
- Brand Name: ELECROW
- Model Number: SEP18014L
- Usage: Position Sensoris
- Output: LiDAR Ranging Sensor for ROS Robot/ Slam/ 3D Reconstruction
- Item Weight: 180.00g
- Operating range: 0.12-10m
- Average power consumption: 0.6w
- Laser wavelength: 850nm
- Self-driving vehicles and Robotics are popular usages/ applications
1x YDLIDAR sensor/ range finder module
Elecrow YDLIDAR X4 360-degree 2D LiDAR Ranging Sensor for ROS Robot/ Slam/ 3D Reconstruction Module Ranging range 0.12-10m in Pakistan
DLIDAR X4: a high-performance, ultra-compact laser range finder
Standing less than 4 cm high, YDLIDAR X4 is a true concentrate of technology. It takes 360° readings thanks to its brushless motor with a configurable rotation speed. Its range extends to 10 metres, at a scanning rate of 5 KHz.
Its compact size means you can integrate it easily into any robot, for a wide range of uses (autonomous navigation, obstacle avoidance, distance measurements, etc.). If you’re looking for a laser range finder for more in-depth applications, for example 3D mapping, you will find another laser range finder in the YDLIDAR range better suited to your needs: the G4.
The X4’s low-power infrared laser meets Class I safety standards, meaning you can use it in the presence of any humans with no risk of eye burns.
An intuitive 360° laser range finder
The YDLIDAR X4 range finder is equipped with OptoMagnetic wireless data communication technology. All you need is a USB port on your computer to connect it using the USB cable supplied. You have access to a dedicated open-source SDK, allowing you to start using your range finder immediately, without any more programming.
Technical specifications of the YDLIDAR X4 laser range finder
- Scanner with a 360° clockwise rotary range
- Scanning rate: 5,000 times per second (5 KHz)
- Scanning range: 10 m
- OptoMagnetic wireless data communication technology
- YDImage 3.0 self-developed image processing acceleration engine
- FDA laser safety class: I
- Scan rate: 6–12 Hz configurable
- Height: 39 mm
Resources for the YDLIDAR X4 360° laser range finder
Stock up on all the resources and good advice you need for your YDLIDAR X4 thanks to the links we’ve provided for you!