CAN BUS Shield Arduino Uno in Hallroad Lahore
CAN-BUS is a common industrial bus because of its long travel distance, medium communication speed and high reliability. It is commonly found on modern machine tools, such as an automotive diagnostic bus.
- Implements CAN V2.0B at up to 1 Mb/s
- SPI Interface up to 10 MHz
- Arduino/Seeeduino Completely compatible
- Standard (11 bit) and extended (29 bit) data and remote frames
- Industrial standard 9 pin sub-D connector
- Two receive buffers with prioritized message storage
- Operating voltage: DC5-12V
- Size: 78mmx53.5m
- Industrial control
- Car control field.
What’s new in CAN BUS Shield V2.0
- OBD-II or CAN standard pinout can be selected by switching jumpers on DB9 interface, the default pinout is OBD-II.
- Add a TF card slot for data storage and the CS pin can be either set to D4 or D5.
- The INT pin can be set to D2 or D3 by cutting and soldering pad on the back of the shield.
- Moved the P1 pad from front to the back of the shield to make it easier to cut and solder.
- Consider that the D0/D1 pin are usually used for downloading code, we changed the serial Grove connector to pin A0/A1.
- The I2C grove connector is also changed to more reasonable standard SDA/SCL pin instead of previous A4/A5.
- The two grove connectors are both changed to horizontal rather than vertical to the shield so that it would be more convenient when connecting to other grove modules.
- Add the function and example to access the data of your car.
- Add the function to read the SD card.
- Add the example to store the data of your car into the SD card.
- Fix some bugs and optimize some program.
D-Sub CANbus PinOut
|pin#||Signal names||Signal Description|