Ethernet Nano W5100 Ethernet Shield LAN Network Module Micro-SD Support TCP UDP For Arduino In Pakistan
Ethernet Nano W5100 Ethernet Shield LAN Network Module Micro-SD Support TCP UDP For Arduino | Microsolution Lahore
Ethernet Nano W5100 Ethernet Shield LAN Network Module Micro-SD Support TCP UDP For Arduino | Lahore
- – It is based on the Wiznet W5100 Ethernet chip which a network (IP) stack capable of both TCP and UDP. Use the Ethernet library to write sketches which connect to the internet using the add-on module.
- – The ETHERNET-NANO provides a standard RJ45 ethernet jack.
- – The ETHERNET-NANO connects to an Ard Nano using female long wire-wrap headers which extend through the board for the breadboard connections. This keeps the pin layout intact and allows another add-on module to be stacked on top or bottom.
- – The Micro-SD card slot can be used to store files for serving over a network. It is compatible with the Ethernet library for the Ard 0022 and later. The SD card library is included in the standard Ard distribution.
- – The Ard Nano communicates with both the W5100 and MicroSD card using the SPI bus. This is on digital pins 11, 12, and 13 on the Nano. Pin 10 is used to select the W5100 and pin 4 is used for the MicroSD card. These pins cannot be used for General Purpose Input/Output(GPIO).