Raspberry Pi Official NoIR Camera Module V2.1 | Microsolution
Raspberry Pi Official NoIR Camera Module V2.1 in Pakistan| Microsolution
Sony IMX219PQ CMOS image sensor, No IR filter, High-quality imagery, 8 megapixels fixed focus (includes small focus adjustment tool), Supports 1080p, 720p60 & VGA90
Genuine – Made in UK – RS | Raspberry Pi Official Camera Module V2
Categories: Accessories, Raspberry Pi Tags: 1080p30, 720p60, 8-megapixel, Camera, Exmor R, focus adjustment tool, IMX219, NoIR, Official, Original, Pi, Raspberry, slow motion, Sony, time lapse, V2, VGA90
[happyforms id=”5763″ /]
Raspberry Pi Official NoIR Camera Module V2.1 in Lahore | MicrosolutionRaspberry Pi Official NoIR Camera Module V2 connects to any Raspberry Pi or Compute Module, allowing you to create HD video and still photographs. The Pi NoIR (No Infrared) is the same as the standard camera module but without an IR filter. Therefore it is great for photography and video in the dark. The module utilises the IMX219PQ image sensor from Sony which offers high-speed video imaging and high sensitivity. The Pi NoIR module offers reduced image contamination such as fixed pattern noise & smearing. It also features automatic control functions such as exposure control, white balance & luminance detection.
Raspberry Pi Official NoIR Camera Module V2
- No IR filter
- High-quality imagery
- High data capability
- 8 megapixels fixed focus (includes small focus adjustment tool)
- Supports 1080p, 720p60 & VGA90
- Sony IMX219PQ CMOS image sensor
- 15-pin ribbon cable
- Type Camera Module
- Number of Channels 1
- Supported Bus Interfaces CSI-2
- Maximum Supported Resolution 3280 x 2464
- Maximum Frame Rate Capture 30fps
- Dimensions 23.86 x 25 x 9mm
- Height 9mm
- Length 23.86mm
- Maximum Operating Temperature +60°C
- Minimum Operating Temperature -20°C
- Width 25mm
Connecting the Camera Module to Pi:A 15 cm ribbon cable attached to the module slots straight into your Pi Camera Serial Interface port (CSI). Once connected, you can access the camera board via the Multi-Media Abstraction Layer (MMAL) or the Video for Linux (V4L) APIs. Alternatively there are libraries such as Picamera Python, and many others that you can find online.
Testing the Camera Module Stream:
- Connect to Raspberry Pi via SSH using PuTTY
- Issue the command below
- The Pi NoIR Camera Module from Raspberry Pi is ideal for HD videos and still photography at night. When used with IR LEDs you are able to see in the dark, so you can monitor plant health or even nocturnal animals.
- IR LEDs are required for illumination when using the Pi NoIR camera module in the dark.