Voltage Sensor Module DC 0-25V | Microsolution
Voltage Sensor For Arduino DC Raspberry Pi Amplifier Digital Current DC0-25V With Code.
Voltage Sensor Module DC 0-25V
The Voltage Sensor Module DC 0-25V is making this is because I couldn’t find any really helpful information on how to fix the code for my voltage sensor. Arduino’s have built in voltage sensors. Unfortunately, they only support voltages of 0-5 V. This module allows you to measure voltages of 0-25 V by presenting a lower voltage to the arduino for measuring.
After you have this value you simply feed it through some math and you get your actual voltage. Don’t ask me how this math works. I don’t know. If you do know however, please share. I’m really just editing the example code from the seller so that it will display decimal values instead far less useful int values.
To start you need to wire it up. It’s extremely easy as it only needs 3 wires.
Plug + into 5 V, – ground and S into an analogue pin. I have removed all but the relevant pins in a pin-out of the arduino nano. If you’re using another model then you’ll have to figure them out on your own. Any analogue pin will do. As far as I am aware at least. Once you have done this you’re ready to move on to the software.
- GND – This is where you connect the low side of the voltage you are measuring. Caution! : This is the same electrical point as your Arduino ground.
- VCC: The is where you connect the high side of the voltage you are measuring
- S: This connects to your Arduino analog input.
- – (or minus): This connects to your Arduino ground.
- +: This is not connected. It does absolutely nothing… zilch… nada… jack diddly doo doo.
Voltage Sensor Module DC 0-25V in Pakistan | Microsolution
Return policy details
- Buyers can receive a partial refund, and keep the item(s) if they are not as described or with quality issues by negotiating directly with seller within 30 days from the day the item(s) were received.
- Product Name: Voltage Sensor For Arduino DC Raspberry Pi Amplifier Digital Current DC0-25V With Code
- Item Code: 401118628
- Short Description:
100% brand new and high quality products. Product size / weight: see details. Product color: see picture. Trade mode: wholesale / retail. Origin: China (mainland)
- Quantity: 1 Piece
- Package Size: 13.0 * 8.0 * 5.0 ( cm )
- Gross Weight/Package: 0.03 ( kg )
Voltage Sensor for Arduino DC Raspberry Pi Amplifier Digital Current DC0-25V with Code
Voltage input range: DC0-25V
Voltage detection range: DC0.02445V-25V
Voltage Analog Resolution: 0.00489V
DC input connector: Terminal cathode connected to VCC, GND negative pole
Output interface: “+” then 5/3.3V, “-” then GND, “s” then the for Arduino AD pinsReference code:
# include <Wire.h>int val11;
int val2;void setup ()
pinMode (LED1, OUTPUT);
void loop ()
val11 = analogRead (1);
temp = val11/4.092;
val11 = (int) temp ;/ /
val2 = ((val11% 100) / 10);
1 Pcs voltage sensor.