Weight Sensor 05 kg Load Cell Sensor in HallRoad Lahore
The electronic weighing machine uses load cell to measure the load or pressure produced by the load, here most load cells are following the method of a strain gauge, Which converts the pressure (force) into an electrical signal, these load cells have four strain gauges that are hooked up in a Wheatstone bridge formation.
When we apply load to the strain gauge resistance will change and hence the output voltage from the load cell get changes by the way we can measure the load value.
Wheatstone bridge formation of Load Cell
HX711 (24 bit Analog to Digital Converter)
HX 711 is a precision 24-bit analog to digital converter (ADC) specially designed for Weigh scales and industrial control applications to interface directly with a bridge sensor.
Simply connect Load cell wires to the HX711 module based on their color, then connect DAT (Data) pin to Arduino Analog pin A1 and connect CLK (Clock) pin to Arduin0 Analog pin A0, Put Vcc and Gnd supply from Arduino power source pins.
Package Includes :
Specifications and Features :
Four lead wires, easy to use, plus driving voltage 5-10V, force changes in the output voltage signal directly.
- Model: YZC-131
- Dimensions: 60x13x13mm/2.36 x 0.51 x 0.51″(L x W x H)
- Rated Load: 5 (kg)
- Rated output: 1.0 0.15mV / V
- Nonlinear: 0.03% F.S
- Hysteresis: 0.03% F.S
- Reputability: 0.03% F.S
- Creep (5 minutes): 0.05% F.S
- Temperature Effect on Output: 0.003% F.S / C
- Temperature Effect on Zero: 0.02% F.S / C
- Zero Balance: 0.1000 mV / V
- Input impedance: 1066 20%
- Output impedance: 1000 10%
- Insulation resistance: 2000 M
- Operating temperature range: -20 ~ 65 C
- Recommended Operating Voltage: 5 VDC
- Maximum operating voltage: 10 VDC
- Material: Aluminum
- Protection: IP65
- Cable: 0.8 135 cm
- Table size: 160 160 mm